Electric and hybrid cars are relatively new entrants in the automotive industry, and these models offer the latest and most desirable features using innovative technology. Various innovative brands are offering practical as well as luxury models to suit your driving needs. Below are some of the most innovative electric and hybrid car brands known for their developments in the segment:
- Tesla: Tesla, an American manufacturer, is among the most innovative electric and hybrid car brands. The brand has led the way for innovation and has a great line-up of electric cars with distinctive, fast, and feature-rich design. The success of this brand is its use of innovation to develop new energy and battery technology. The use of efficient and high-performance batteries allows Tesla cars to go more miles between charges, making the battery last longer.
- Nissan: This Japanese electric vehicle manufacturer has sold the most number of electric vehicles worldwide. Its flagship brand, Nissan Leaf, has a range of fully electric vehicles available at affordable price points. When it comes to innovation, the brand’s electric cars come with Intelligent Mobility features and also have an impressive suite of driver assistance features called ProPilot Assist. With a range enough for any adventure you would like to go on and impressive advanced safety features that can alert you in case of trouble, you can hit the road with confidence.
- BMW: A German car company, BMW, is known for its luxurious vehicles and has a range of innovative electric and plug-in hybrids. Apart from luxurious comfort that is synonymous with this company, its electric and hybrid vehicles use innovative eDrive technology to offer an electrifying driving experience. Plug-in hybrids use efficient lithium-ion batteries for delivering great performance.
- Chevrolet: This brand comes under the umbrella of General Motors and offers various electric and hybrid car models that are striking examples of innovation. You can now get more from every drive with Chevrolet electric and hybrid cars with its intelligent drive technology for a superb driving experience. The hybrid cars offer exceptional efficiency and come with an exclusive Driver Efficiency Gauge that provides feedback on the fuel economy according to the driving habits.
- Ford: Another of the most innovative electric and hybrid car brands, Ford has more hybrid cars to offer and has recently forayed into the world of electric vehicles. Equipped with a host of new technologies, the brand’s vehicles are focused on providing efficiency by reducing running costs. Ford’s plug-in hybrid and electric cars maximize your driving convenience as they provide high-speed acceleration and a longer range that push the limits of innovation.
These most innovative electric and hybrid car brands are transforming the automotive industry. With innovation in vehicles, these car brands are proving to be game-changers and offering the best driving experience for their users.